BA / BSC / RIBA 1, 2 & 3
JEMMA HORWOOD | Director
Jemma has many years’ experience and expertise in new build, residential redevelopment and refurbishment, refurbishments for retail, and Listed Buildings.
She has an interest in Conservation and Heritage having recently completed an RIBA Conservation course in December with the aim of becoming a Conservation Architect.
Her private residential projects works is large scale extensions and conversions, with careful consideration of how the space is constructed around the building owner’s requirements with detailed interior design and sympathetic, yet strikingly modern exteriors.
• Architect for 50+ private residential work in the Surrey area including new properties, conversions, extensions, change of use and refurbishments.
• Modern Apartments
Listed and Heritage:
• Private residential extensions
• Commercial refurbishments for UCL, QMUL
• Thames Sailing Club
• New builds stores and numerous refurbishments for John Lewis
• Terminal 5, Heathrow Airport, internal fit-out.
• Refurbishment – numerous for LSE, UCL, QMUL
• Modern Industrial Estate, 30+ units. Surrey.